Friday, October 28, 2011

Small Business Commercial packages

As well as being a lifestyle, family and child photographer I also offer wonderful packages to small business for images to promote their products.

I have had many people, both my clients and not, who have said to me how much different it makes to their business have wonderful images to show off their goods and services. With so much competition these days in almost all aspects of small business, especially in the world of social media, it does pay to make sure you stand out from the rest.

Kris McCann photography offers packages to suit even the smallest home based business starting out to one that is more established. Those who just wish to update their product images or need new website images to update their look.

Please contact me via krisphotog@hotmail.com or the contact me tab on my facebook page to discuss your commercial photography needs and I can tailor a couple of packages to suit your needs and budget best.

Out of area? That's no problem too. Most of my previous commercial clients I have worked with have been through sent items and I have arranged everything else with close communication with the client to get the images they are after. I also can travel within reason if you would rather style and pick models yourself.

Promotion !!! yes please. Love it and happy to blog your products, facebook images and link your page as well as in most cases your product modelled is given as a gift to the models who show all their friends and talk about their experience. Product can also be returned to client if that is what is requested.
Lots of exposure if your happy with those arrangements and that's just part of the service I offer you and no extra charge.

Please see below some of my previous commercial sessions and what my clients have said about the experience.

Hope to hear from you soon. Taking limited commercial bookings now for 2012.


Pinwheels and Pearls

"The easiest thing to say is that Kris is a gifted photographer, artist, and human being. What strikes me most about her, however, is how she sees the world and how she captures its images. And that's what sets her apart… she doesn't just capture ‘the shot,’ she captures ‘the experience’.
Kris has a rare and wonderful love affair with light. Our good fortune and joy is that she shares her pictures and talent. I have no hesitation in recommending her services and look forward to our next fun shoot!" Kate from Pinwheels and Pearls.



_MG_0890sfcrop



IMG_0691wm

IMG_9276blog

Sophie and Jack Designs
IMG_8453sf

IMG_8707sf



IMG_8540wm Sophie & Jack Designs Shoot


Giggles and Tantrums

Petti skirts and hair accesories



IMG_0554facebook

_MG_0327sf

_MG_0469sf



_MG_0072srgb


Monsoons and Mangoes

with Sophie and Jack Designs Hair accesories.

"Oh Kris, I am sitting here with tears in my eye, and uttering "ohhhhh" at every new picture. You have no idea how close this is to the soul of me...your intuition is spot on. These photos could not be more perfect." Nikki from monsoons and Mangoes.

_MG_3610sfwm


_MG_3670blog


_MG_2867sfwm


em&femme design

Blog post from em&femme HERE about our session.

_MG_0617sfwm
reachforthestarsblog

Flirty Bird
Sisters............bel1cropwm
bel6sf

20100801_4684sf



and my previous sessions from overseas designers.

CourtneyCourtney



20100417_1003awm




20100417_1096abc


Zozobugbaby and NuxieMade



20100105_2120a

3 comments:

Ngarie October 29, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

Beautiful natural images loved them all

Lyn Walkerden October 29, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

I love your commercial work! The images are rich, natural and fun and show the products at their very best.

Peta October 30, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

What a beautiful collection of images!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP