Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo a day 24th March 2010

Ive decided to start doing my photo a day again. I miss the shots I get from this challenge as although some not technically perfect they are shots I would miss if i didn't have the aim of at least 1 photo a day.
I will share my favourites with you.

Today's photo is Miss 5 doing what she does best when she gets home from school. She cant wait to see me at the gate usually with notes in her hands with love declarations from her girlfriends. WE talk about her day and she has more gossip to share than the old lady down the road.
She has always been my quiet achiever and now I'm delighting in watching her open up a little more and sharing her world with me.


20100219_0211sf

1 comments:

Belinda March 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

She's so beautiful, Kris. School is such a wonderfully exciting time!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP